My philosophy: You only get OUT what you put IN.
Meaning, if you put in 25% of the work, you'll get 25% of the results. You need to give 110% to get 110%.
If you're ready to take the leap and seriously improve your communication skills, let's connect today. I respond to emails within 24 hours, so let's do this. [Victory@VictoryRam.biz]
HOW we work together (some of the options):
Most popular: One-on-one session, 30 minutes, online via video chat
Very popular: Video coaching
You submit a video of your work (i.e. elevator pitch) and I record comments/feedback directly on the video
One-on-one session, one hour, in person
Group workshop at your place of work (i.e. we can make this an interactive workshop OR I can give the keynote!)
OR create a package! For example:
Start with your video (so we get a baseline of where we are starting) then do 5 online sessions
Create your own package based on your needs!
Some ideas for our time together:
- Creating your elevator pitch
- Revising your mission statement, values, and vision
- You bring the presentation, let's master the delivery
- Discovering your message
- Improving your communication skills (inflection, tone, enunciation, body language etc)
- Resume editing/mock interviews for a job or media interview
- First consult: general assessment of your strengths and weaknesses, understanding your needs, creating your personal training/coaching plan
- Second session (and beyond): we spend each session developing your skills. We celebrate your victories and make a plan of attack for things you could improve upon. You will leave each session with a detailed list of things to work on before our next session.
How Many Sessions Do You Need?
That's up to you. During your first consult, we will complete an assessment. You will get my honest feedback and we will decide on how many sessions you want and can do.
If you honestly need one session, we will book one session. I'm not setting up 10 sessions for no reason; there is no "hustling you" here. We work around your schedule and your personal needs.